So you need to convince your board to invest in a “mobile recruiting” solution. What statistics do you use as ammunition?
• There are 5.7bn mobile phones in use today
• 1bn of those mobiles are smartphones
• 25bn iPhones apps have been downloaded
• 77% of jobseekers use mobile job search apps
• Most job boards have seen mobile traffic grow from 2% in 2010 to 20% in 2012
• Google and other search engines are starting to rank companies with a mobile optimised site higher in its mobile search results than those that don’t.